Do you want to work for a truly customer focused, award winning organisation which is dedicated to becoming the best in its field?
Do you want to work for a company that feels like a start-up but has the stability of being one of the biggest businesses in the world?
Do you want to work alongside UX design and research specialists, be involved in large scale projects that have a real, tangible impact on the lives of our customers?
This global healthcare brand has been recognised as one of The Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for.
With so much opportunity for progression and development, the majority of employees at this company have stuck around for over 10 years. Established for over 75 years, they’re a worldwide organisation at the forefront of technology; giving you guaranteed stability and security in your role.
Their CX & Digital Centre of Excellence is a community of digital professionals researching, defining and delivering cutting edge, customer centric user journeys and propositions across insurance and healthcare.
As a UX Designer, you’ll be…
- Researching and getting out of the office to understand more about our customer needs and pain points
- Taking part in empathy workshops, discovery workshops, design review and ideation. The UX team is collaborative by approach, learning from each other and the wider community - and from their mistakes!
- Using market leading prototyping software to build low and hi-fidelity prototypes which will be used for usability testing and to communicate design requirements to the wider project team.
- Getting involved in as many rounds of user testing as necessary until you and the team get it right for our customers.
- Attending interesting UX conferences to stay at the fore-front of the UX industry
You’ll need experience in…
Sketching and prototyping, workshop facilitation, A/B testing, collaborative approach to design, Google Analytics and the ability to work with people from different backgrounds and knowledge of UX.
Salary for this role is up to £45,000 based on experience. Pay levels are well-considered here and you’ll have annual pay reviews, plus a discretionary bonus every year.
You’ll have health care cover, dental cover, a generous pension scheme and childcare support.
You’ll get genuine recognition for your hard work; you’ll have the opportunity to be nominated by your colleagues to receive cash rewards each month.
Holiday allowance is 28 days and you’ll have the flexibility to buy or sell holiday.
Want to learn more about the company or the role? Drop Mark a message: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get straight back to you.