Agency life doesn't have to be overworked and underpaid. It should be about working on great projects, with great benefits and a healthy work life balance.
This agency in Brighton believes anything is possible. Founded in 2017 and led by Mark and Sam, they have already won Start-Up Accelerator of the Year. Their aim is to create better brand and consumer connections to make advertising more enjoyable, engaging, and effective.
As they’re a young business, you’ll be joining at a time where you’ll really have the opportunity to shape who they are. You’ll get a fantastic holiday allowance, flexible working hours and a self-improvement budget for life. This is on top of a competitive salary and a laid-back environment where you’ll be supported to be the best person you can be.
As an SEO Manager you will develop client SEO strategies, manage their campaigns and align and integrate with other digital media channels, including paid search (PPC), display and paid social, as well as wider client marketing activity.
Your responsibilities will be…
- Creating and developing client SEO strategies and planning supporting activity
- Conducting keyword research and performing competitor analysis to identify gaps in client content or areas of improvement for content expansion.
- Optimising on and off-page elements of client web pages, including metadata and page copy
- Conducting technical SEO audits of client websites, manually reviewing issues found by tools and prioritising resolutions based on expected impact
- Running backlink audits on client websites and identifying issues and links to be removed or reconfigured.
- Implement link building strategies and managing client backlink profiles to build online authority
- Analysing data to determine the effectiveness of SEO activity on channel and wider campaign performance
- Monitoring performance and tracking SEO KPIs against benchmarks and targets
- Communicating with clients to provide updates on the status of their SEO activity and campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary
- Writing report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of SEO performance and contribution to client campaigns.
For this role, you’ll need at least 3-4 years in an SEO role. It would be great if you also have an understanding of PPC and social media, but SEO is the priority.
For a bit more info on this role, contact Mark - firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, just hit the button with your CV. We'll get back to everyone.