This small but vibrant agency with offices in Sevenoaks and Central London are now looking for a Senior SEO Account Director
They’ve recently won a number of exciting new clients and the time has come to strengthen the team.
As SEO Account Director you are responsible for the SEO performance efficiency of client accounts, working to achieve greater performance efficiency.
You will be a senior member of the SEO team and will lead junior members of the team by example, inspiring them to create award-winning SEO strategies.
- Create and own SEO strategies for your assigned clients, identifying opportunities to increase their performance efficiency and achieve their desired goals.
- Working with Head of Digital to audit other team members’ client websites every quarter to identify gaps in the strategies and quick wins.
- Identify opportunities and build persuasive business cases for existing clients to increase their spend with the agency.
- Assist other team members in designing SEO strategies that improve clients’ performance efficiency.
- Supporting the Head of Digital in ensuring every SEO client account has clear achievable and measurable KPIs.
- Assist the Head of Digital with business development pitches, proposals and attending meetings to help secure new departmental revenue.
- Work collaboratively with the Client Services Director and Account Management department to deliver exceptional customer service and deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the PPC team on shared clients to ensure strategies are aligned.
- Effectively communicating with clients to ensure they are aware of their SEO strategies, expected outcomes and progress to date
- Assisting with the successful SEO migration of clients moving onto websites built by the agency.
- A proven track record of driving results through SEO as a channel.
- 4 years’ minimum SEO experience working within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of how to apply different SEO strategies and tactics to different client briefs and challenges.
- Excellent understanding of current SEO techniques, algorithms and methods.
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a client brief.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console and other SEO research tools.
Working here, you can choose to work at home or in the office; the team would love for you to be in the office as much as you can but are happy to accommodate what you need. You’ll benefit from a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme and flexible working.
Salary for this role is up to £50K.