Fancy working at a global company that provides services to the likes of Yamaha, Fender, Balfour Beatty, Red Bull and M&C Saatchi?
This company empowers people to work better, smarter and faster together—from anywhere, on any device. Simply put, they help businesses manage the complex world of content and data management.
They enable their partners to seamlessly share and access files while maintaining compliance with the latest industry data regulations. They offer complete content visibility and built-in audit capabilities to ensure regulatory standards are met and intellectual property is secure.
You’ll be responsible for generating predictable new pipeline through marketing programmes. You will manage the strategy, execution and optimisation of digital demand generation via various channels including paid search, display advertising, email, paid social marketing, content syndication and sales support initiated 1:1 nurture campaigns.
You will coordinate with all related functions (e.g. Events, Website, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Content Marketing etc.) to build a comprehensive demand generation portfolio. You will report locally to Director of Marketing, EMEA, and functionally to Director of Demand Generation, Mountain View, CA, USA.
- Develop and maintain a quarterly integrated demand generation plan
- Be the "sales opportunity catalyst" - forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Build and execute demand generation programmes including writing copy, creative coordination, joint programmes with partners, webcasts, field events, content syndication programmes and work with the marketing operations team
- Write effective demand generation collateral such as landing pages, email and display ads etc
- Oversee database management - segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Consistently meet goals: Manage growth and optimisation of online marketing programmes to meet lead, MQL and pipeline goals
- Investigate new demand generation tactics, technology and processes to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify optimisation opportunities, implement testing to identify new best practices, report and adopt findings
- Execute campaigns on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation
- Report on results and present plans to senior management through Demand Huddles, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and Marketing All Hands Meetings and deliver oral and written presentations to keep EMEA aligned
The role is designed for a seasoned candidate who has consistently run online B2B campaigns targeted at enterprise and SMB prospects. You’ll need a minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing with demonstrated success in online demand generation / inbound marketing for SaaS.
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
- Experience managing third-party vendors/agencies
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to critically read and interpret reporting and provide recommendations
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, Marketo and SFDC
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Empower yourself. Empower others. Work at Egnyte.
Salary for this role is approximately £70,000 - £80,000 based on experience. Benefits include:
- Stock options
- Retirement plan
- Employee referral program
- Medical, dental and eyecare insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible hours
- Wellness events and supplemented gym membership
For more information about the company and the role, you can contact Mark - email@example.com. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV.