Along with having some pretty cool technology clients, this PR agency has been recognised as one of PR Week’s Best Places to Work 2019. Here’s a few reasons why…
- Working here, you’ll receive a personalised training passport which will provide clear guidelines and support for how you can reach your next promotion
- With a dedicated social committee, regular get-togethers are voted for by the team
- You’ll be given your birthday off every year and return to lots of cake
- Hard work is celebrated with annual, company-wide bonus schemes.
- Everyone can ask for flexible working
- Their emphasis on having a work-life balance has resulted in the lowest staff churn rates in the industry, plus a leadership team comprised of 85% parents.
They’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their award-winning team. You’ll be regularly dealing with clients, so you should have great relationship building skills. You should have proven experience in PR and social media and be a natural writer, with an eye for grammar mistakes! You will be confident in chatting to journalists to gain national media coverage and have flexibility, determination and a positive attitude.
If you’d like to find out more about working here, or if you’d like to apply, hit the button with your CV and we’ll get straight in touch.