This progressive technology company based in East London has won awards for its Saas based performance marketing platform.
They’re now looking for a confident Sales Executive to join their growing team. You’d be reporting to the Sales Team Leader and you’ll play a pivotal role within their small but effective sales team.
You’ll benefit from lots of freedom in this role, so it’ll help if you’re a motivated self-starter. You’ll be using creative ways to find opportunities and build great rapport in face to face client meetings.
You’d be part of a supportive team who won’t expect you to be closing deals straight away. You’ll be massively assisted by the senior team so that you can learn the ropes. All you’ll need to begin with is lots of enthusiasm when it comes to setting up meetings; from there, the senior team will teach you how to convert leads into sales.
You will also be given all the tools and training to mould the job into what you want it to be.
There is a base salary of £20,000 – £25,000 (Negotiable depending on experience) plus attractive commission structure.
Things you will be doing day to day…
- Be part of a dynamic sales team and assist in all aspects of the sales process
- Identify new sales opportunities and arrange meeting with potential clients
- Develop a competent working understanding of the product portfolio of services and its functionality
- Hitting monthly sales/meetings targets and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales prospects
- Attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends
- Maintain client database records and update details when needed
- Generous salary with very attractive commission structure.
- Work in a fast-growing company with offices in Farringdon, London and expanding to Europe over time.
- Work with a small, friendly and fun team.
- Pet friendly office
- Opportunity to build a career within the company and get in at the beginning.
- Based at WeWork offices with lots of benefits (free beer and prosecco on tap, member events, access to all WeWork buildings around the city, etc)
This is an ideal role for a driven and experienced business development professional with a keen eye for detail, a passion for cutting edge web solutions and a desire to move into a challenging position.
You should have roughly 1-2 years experience, preferably within an affiliate network, similar technology provider, or media agency. You should have a basic understanding of the SaaS tech provider space and the key players within it.
If you’d like to find out more about this role, simply contact Meg – firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV. We reply to everyone.