A powerhouse London content marketing agency is looking for a proof reader to join their talented team of copywriters.
You’d be working for a well-known agency that provides content strategy, digital marketing and copywriting. You’d be working with some BIG clients – think Adidas, Creditsafe, Valentino and Geox. You’d be part of a team of experts who have landed clients like these purely through their own clever content marketing. You’d also have a boss who happens to be a world-leading social media expert…no pressure!
The team started out as freelancers and remote workers and they’re now excited to bring everyone together as an in-house team. Despite being mostly freelancers so far, there’s still a strong culture here. You’ll join chat threads for knowledge sharing and random banter, meet up with freelancers often and the agency will always be on your side when it comes to nightmare-ish clients.
It’s an exciting time to join as they’re just about ready to move into new offices in the lovely town of Greenwich. They’re launching copywriting courses this year and will soon be hosting their own industry events. They’re known as a ‘cool brand’ and are always attracting clients from the fashion and technology industries.
Working as a proof-reader, you will…
- Proofread and edit (slightly) all work that goes out to clients and ensure it meets the brief
- Learn clients’ tone of voice and brand to ensure these are met consistently throughout all deliverables
- Make sure the agency’s super high standards of quality are maintained throughout
- Communicate internal feedback to PM, AM and writers regarding any deliverable that did not hit the mark
- Make sure briefs are up to date with all major feedback points from clients
- Work on briefs and briefing system with AM and COO
Naturally, you’ll need an excellent understanding of copywriting, content and digital marketing (SEO, copywriting techniques etc). It’s important you can analyse briefs well so that you can really understand what the client needs. Plus, it’ll help if you can grasp techy subject matters as the agency has a lot of clients in the technology space.
Although they work hard, it’s still a relaxed and supportive environment here. You’ll be offered flexible working and two work from home days a week; perfect for those days when editing is just so much more accurate when done in bed.