Your friends refer to you as the grammar police. You refuse to use exclamation marks. Ever considered a role as a Proof Reader where you can literally spend ALL DAY correcting and editing copy? Wordin' 9-5, if you will.
A powerhouse content marketing agency is looking for a Proof Reader to support their talented team of copywriters.
They're a small but well-established agency providing content strategy, digital marketing and copywriting. You’d be working with some BIG clients – think Adidas, Creditsafe, Valentino and Geox. You’d be part of a team of experts who have landed clients like these purely through their own clever content marketing. The agency's founder is a leading social media expert, so you'll be picking up knowledge from the best!
As a Proof Reader, you’ll be making sure all copy is in line with each client’s tone of voice, checking for any glaring errors and making sure quality is always of a high standard.
- Proofread and edit (slightly) all work that goes out to clients and ensure it meets the brief
- Learn clients’ tone of voice and brand to ensure these are met consistently throughout all deliverables
- Make sure the agency’s super high standards of quality are maintained throughout
- Communicate internal feedback to PM, AM and writers regarding any deliverable that did not hit the mark
- Make sure briefs are up to date with all major feedback points from clients
- Work on briefs and briefing system with AM and COO
- Writing copy for the agency's website, social media channels and blog
Naturally, you’ll have an excellent understanding of copywriting, content and digital marketing (SEO, copywriting techniques etc). It’s important you can effectively interpret a brief, so that you can really understand what the client needs. Plus, it’ll help if you can grasp techy subject matters as the agency has a lot of clients in the technology space.
The team works hard here but they've created a relaxed and supportive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued. You’ll be offered flexible working and two work from home days twice a week; perfect for those days when editing is just much easier when sat in bed!
The ideal start date for this role is 28th August and salary is up to £25,000 per year.
To apply, just hit the button with your CV and we'll get back to you with all the information you need.
Or, if you have any questions, simply contact Liv - firstname.lastname@example.org.