Want to be part of the team at a powerhouse content marketing agency? Here, your boss happens to be a world-leading social media expert…no pressure!
You’d be working for a well-known agency that provides content strategy, digital marketing and copywriting. You’d be joining a small, friendly team with some BIG clients – think Adidas, Creditsafe, Valentino and Geox. They’re experts in the field and have landed clients like these purely through their own clever content marketing.
The team started out as freelancers and remote workers and they’re now excited to bring everyone together as an in-house team. Despite being mostly freelancers so far, there’s still a strong culture here. You’ll join chat threads for knowledge sharing and random banter, meet up with freelancers often and the agency will always be on your side when it comes to nightmare-ish clients.
It’s an exciting time to join as they’re just about ready to move into new offices in the lovely town of Greenwich. They’re launching copywriting courses this year and will soon be hosting their own industry events. They’re known as a ‘cool brand’ and are always attracting clients from the fashion and technology industries.
Working as a PM here is fairly simple compared to other agencies; it won’t involve huge layered projects with multiple teams and Gant charts. Instead, you’ll work on many different, straight-forward projects which involve the responsibilities below.
- Plan all projects (timelines, deadlines, set up on project management tool, assigning tasks etc.)
- Communicate project plans and job statuses to clients
- Manage scheduling and direction of team
- Communicate with writers and creatives and manage their workload
- Coordinate between different team members (internal and external) to ensure all deliverables are created, proofread and delivered on time and on brief
- Foresee and solve problems around delivery issues
- Ensures project documentation (including legal documents and requirements) are signed and project stages or jobs are formally signed off
- Focus on pushing as much revenue through the P&L and utilisation
- Work with COO to improve processes and efficiency
Naturally, you’ll be extremely organised (think Marie-Kondo type organised) and detail-oriented. You should be able to remain calm and collected under pressure and juggle lots of different projects at one time. You should also be logical and a good problem solver. With you around, nothing falls between the cracks!
In addition, you’ll need a good grasp of content and digital marketing so that you can quickly understand what clients are asking for.
This agency doesn’t want their PMs feeling frazzled, so you’ll be offered flexible working and work from home days twice a week.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000