Are you ready to sink your teeth into a mix of client campaigns?
Want to be part of a close-knit team who value your opinion?
Love spending your days writing engaging content?
This agency based in Folkestone is over 10 years’ old. They started as a small team of two and have since grown to 10 people; the team includes PR and social media, digital, marketing and design experts to deliver an integrated marketing approach.
Content marketing is a big part of what they do, and working here, you’ll have the opportunity to create a wide range of engaging online, offline and social content to engage different audiences.
The guys at this agency have always placed huge importance on giving back. They’re ambassadors for several local charities and regularly offer pro-bono marketing work to charities in need of promotional support.
You will be working across a range of local, national and international clients in the charity, food, healthcare, insurance and construction industries. With responsibility for the day-to-day running of client accounts, you’ll also:
- Work with the accounts team to come up with exciting PR and social media strategies
- Write intelligent, high quality press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletter contributions, blog articles etc.
- Develop compelling new angles and identify opportunities to gain exposure for existing clients
- Create and schedule clients’ social media activity across all platforms on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- Monitor and create reports, identifying areas for improvement based on client KPIs
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, bloggers and clients of key media outlets in order to pitch articles (local, national and trade)
- Work with in-house account management, digital and design teams to ensure an integrated approach
- Collaborate with the wider account team to develop pitch and proposal documentation and present PR and Social Media at pitches if required
Ideally, you will have already spent at least 2 years’ in a similar role; either in-house or at an agency. You should understand the marketing mix and the importance of an integrated approach to get the best results.
You’ll need to be a passionate wordsmith who’s happy to write in different tones of voices/styles depending on the client. You should also have a solid understanding of social media and analytics, including running campaigns and reporting on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. A bonus would be if you’ve got an understanding of SEO keyword content creation, but it’s not essential.
Working here, you’ll be right by the sea so you can enjoy a wander down to the harbour to get some fresh air on your lunch breaks. Car parking is all paid for, along with any other travel expenses. The team places a big importance on career development and steps to progression are made clear with tailored personal development plans.
You’ll get 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and the office shuts between Christmas and New Year to give everyone a well-deserved break. Each year there’s a memorable staff party and the team goes on regular social events, including bowling, restaurants and cooking classes. It’s a relaxed, positive and supportive place to work.
Salary-wise, this role is in the region of £21,000 - £30,000 depending on the level of experience you bring.
Our Operations Director used to work at this agency so she can offer you lots of insight as to what it’s like working here! For a chat with Liv about this role, email email@example.com.
Or, you can simply hit the apply button with your CV to get the ball rolling.