Your two favourite things are words and people. You stay calm in a crisis and you're a natural diplomat. You're creative, proactive and always up for a challenge.
Sound like you? Read on.
Formed nearly 25 years ago, this agency is one of the premier PR and communications agencies in the South East. Their varied clients include big names like Kent Wildlife Trust, South Eastern Railway, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council and a mix of architects and property consultants.
Working here, no day is the same. The talented team of PR experts handle crisis communications, media relations, community engagement, marketing and more; it’s a dynamic and exciting place to be.
As an Account Manager here, your responsibilities would be…
- Being the key client contact and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Events and exhibition planning, plus on-site management
- Writing complex and sensitive press releases, handling media enquiries and responding appropriately
- Pitching to journalists and building relationships with key media contacts
- Writing Q&As, website content and exhibition materials to meet client briefs and reach the target audience
- Liaising with suppliers to deliver products/services in time for various projects
- Carrying out media monitoring for current clients and seeking business development opportunities
- Proactively learning about clients to gain a good understanding of their goals and business strategies
- Researching and brainstorming with the team
- Mentoring junior members of the team and proactively supporting colleagues in the delivery of projects.
You should be an amazing writer as this role has a heavy focus on developing written content such as blogs, press releases, case studies, white papers and more. You should be someone who focuses on long-term strategy and able to see the bigger picture. Lastly, you should have strong PR experience with some knowledge of website CMS and social media.
Salary for this role is £25,000 to £35,000 based on experience. You'll be offered work from home days and flexible working hours to accommodate any family/personal needs. You'll be given continuous training and development opportunities, invited to industry events and be part of a strong, happy team of supportive people.
If you love PR and you’re looking for a role where you can really make an impact, you’ll be a great fit for this team. To learn more about the company and the role, contact Harry - email@example.com / 01227 250115.
Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get straight back to you. We reply to everyone.