Do you work in PPC and fancy something a bit different? The fashion industry is calling!
This company is a an exciting online clothing brand with Head Quarters based in Basildon, Essex. These guys are global leaders in budget fashion, constantly pushing the boundaries and standing ahead of competitors in terms of price and trends. Over a million people are registered customers and the website is updated daily with new products.
The team takes pride in engaging customers through social media by directing them to daily bestsellers, celebrity style steals, giveaways and catwalk looks. They're ahead of the game and growing fast.
As a PPC Manager, you will...
- Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions
- Write engaging copy when needed
- Make creative suggestions
- Relationship building and business development
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Present data and reports to a range of audiences.
You should have a few years' PPC experience under your belt and have excellent communication skills. You'll need to be used to working to tight deadlines and be comfortable working at a fast pace. Here, you'll be given lots of freedom and autonomy with minimal supervision so you should be self-motivated and happy to crack on without being micro-managed!
Salary for this role is up to £30,000 based on experience/skills. You'll benefit from 28 days annual leave (inc. statutory days) with your birthday off as well. There's on-site parking and you'll get monthly vouchers and discounts, plus the opportunity to grow and develop with a brilliant brand.
If you'd like to find out a bit more about this role and the company, contact Meg - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we'll get back to you with all the info.