Are you looking for a role you can settle into and make your own? Maybe you've come from agency life and you're craving working at a more established company with job security, stability and ongoing support. Check out the role below.
This digital marketing and lead generation agency has grown from a small, family-run business to a team of over 60 employees. Established in 2003 and based in Maidstone, they’ve recently been awarded the Investors in People Silver accreditation for being a top employer.
As a PPC Manager here, you’d be managing Google and Facebook ad accounts for clients across the UK, USA and AU markets.
What your day will look like:
- Managing the PPC accounts to achieve maximum ROI across all B2C products
- Assisting in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, quality score and other important account metrics
- Performing account management for Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms, including Google Sponsored Promotions
- Collaborating with your team on projects, timelines, results and ROI
- Looking for additional revenue sources within the ‘Search & Display’ categories
- Assisting the B2B team with their PPC requirements
You should have at least 3 years’ experience in managing Google Ads (Search and Display, over £50,000 monthly spend) and Facebook accounts, excellent analytical skills and strong communication, both verbal & written.
Salary for this role is up to £35,000 based on experience.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you’ll also receive a monthly bonus (up to £5,000 annually). There’s free parking, 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days with service), regular social events, Contributory Pension Scheme, peer to peer bonus scheme, pool table, games console and a laid-back office environment.
For some more information about this role, contact Meg - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, just hit the apply button with your CV. We reply to everyone.