This vibrant agency in the heart of bustling Sevenoaks was founded in 2015. Already, they've built a team of 10 digital fanatics and are setting up additional offices in London.
Their core services include PPC and Paid Search, SEO and Organic Search, Display, Paid Social, Feeds & Shopping, CRO and Analytics and Reporting.
They’ve recently won some exciting new clients and the time has come for a PPC Executive to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and fast-track your career in a fun and nurturing agency environment.
You’ll be challenged with lots of responsibility and rewarded accordingly. You will report into the Senior PPC Manager, who will be on hand to train and advise as needed, but you will be given the opportunity to lead and grow client relationships as soon as you are ready to do so.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on some really exciting brands, supported by an inspiring and friendly team of people. You’d be part of a happy culture of like-minded people who work hard and play hard, so expect the more than occasional trip to the pub.
You should be keen to learn and develop yourself, as this agency places huge importance on progression and personal growth. Naturally, you’ll be passionate about digital and you’ll also need…
- A proven track record of driving results through PPC
- 2 years’ minimum PPC campaign management experience working with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads, either working within an agency or in-house
- Excellent understanding of how to apply different PPC strategies and tactics to varied client briefs and challenges
- Excellent understanding of current PPC techniques and methods
- Ability to think creatively to deliver the best results to client briefs
Working here, you can choose to work at home or in the office; the team would love for you to be in the office as much as you can but are happy to accommodate what you need. You’ll benefit from a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme and flexible working.
Salary for this role is competitive and dependent on experience.
If you are switched on, numerate, inquisitive, enthusiastic and motivated, then we want to hear from you! Hit the apply button with your CV and we'll get straight in touch to tell you more about this role.