This award-winning independent insurance provider is looking for a Mid/Senior .NET Developer to join their friendly Web Development Team. It’s an exciting time to join as they’ve just opened a new office in Malta, developed new markets outside the UK and they’re working on a huge number of new projects across 20 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Web Development, you’d be involved in full stack development of websites/applications.
You should have…
- Two years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms
- Experience with SQL Server/Knowledge of relational databases
- A desire for writing clean code and adhering to best practices and an eagerness to develop coding skills and adapt to new technologies.
- Flexible working
- Staff bonus scheme
- Opportunities to gain professional qualifications and additional training
- 22 days’ annual leave (increasing to 25 over three years)
- Extra days leave to celebrate your birthday(after 1-year service)
- Perkbox membership
You’d be based in newly refurbished offices in Maidstone town centre, close to three railway stations and approximately 5 minutes from the M20. Salary for this role is up to £35,000 based on experience.
If this role sounds like the sort of thing you’re looking for, hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll send you an email with all the company details. We reply to everyone.