A unique opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading sporting event organisers as a Marketing and Partnerships Manager based in Kent.
- Creating and implementing the marketing, PR, email-marketing and social media strategies
- Deliver content and copy for blogs, newsletters, social media, press releases and race reports.
- Managing a series of supplier relationships to achieve overall marketing goals
- Work with the Accounts Manager to manage the marketing budget.
- Attend all events to support the event build, manage press and influencer attendance, work with photographers, commentators and videographers on the day, and manage athlete Information Points.
- Working with event sponsors and their marketing teams to create and execute event sponsorship plans.
- Proactively seek out new partnerships and marketing opportunities.
- Report to partners monthly and manage the account relationships.
- A creative marketeer, confident with expressing opinions and new ideas
- A commercial mind focused on driving revenue and event sign ups
- An understanding of how digital marketing is adapting and growing, and how to integrate this within the overall marketing matrix
- Understanding of how to manage and grow online communities
- Able to deliver written copy for a variety of platforms and tones of voice at pace
- Ability to self-manage with good project and time management skills
- Ability to manage suppliers, partner and colleague relationships effectively and tactfully
- Able to approach fast-moving and dynamic workloads with a calm and considered approach.
- Strong networking skills to promote each event brand within the industry and media
- 3 to 5 years experience within events marketing and communications, either in-house or at agencies, with a focus on digital marketing
- Experience with managing budgets
- Full clean driving licence is useful
The position is full time (working hours 9:00-5:30) and provides 20 days holiday on top of bank holidays. As an events company there is a requirement to work weekends. They currently have 8 full weekend events and 3 single day weekend events in the calendar for 2020.
Salary will be between £25,000- £30,000 based on experience.
If you want to apply just simply hit the apply button below with your CV, we reply to everyone. Or, message Meg to get more details: firstname.lastname@example.org