Do you love the travel industry?
Happy to talk holidays and exotic destinations all day?
Ready to step up into an exciting Marketing Manager role?
You’d be joining a team of 30 at this well-established travel company in Tunbridge Wells.
As the Marketing Manager, you’d be creating a rolling 12-month marketing plan for the leisure side of the business. You’d be working closely with the Corporate travel marketing manager, the designers, web and digital teams to implement a creative and innovative marketing plan.
Working here, you’ll benefit from excellent career progression opportunities and personal development. The team have worked hard to create a supportive environment where everyone feels listened to and valued.
Wellbeing is a big focus here, too. Along with dedicated wellbeing days throughout the year, there’s free fruit and healthy snacks and relaxed, informal social events. And, you’ll have use of the onsite gym with personal training sessions every Friday to let off some steam.
AND, if you’re thinking working for a travel company means discounted holidays, you’re right! You’ll get discount on worldwide holidays, plus staff rewards and other discount schemes.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Developing a 12-month marketing plan for the leisure travel side of the business
- Collaborating with the web and digital team to co-manage digital marketing activities
- Writing inspirational content about tailor-made travel experiences
- Collecting relevant data to measure the success of campaigns
- Seeking PR and awards opportunities
- Producing newsletters, brochures and booklets, liaising with designers and printers throughout the process
- Developing social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Managing the marketing budget and using analytics to make strategic decisions around marketing spend
In terms of requirements, you’ll need experience in:
- Creating and delivering marketing (both online and offline) and PR strategy
- Proofreading and content writing
- Budget management and negotiation
- Working with designers and external digital agencies
For more information, feel free to drop Harry a message: email@example.com.
Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and we'll get back to you.