With a few years of rapid growth under their belt and a leading content strategist at the helm, this agency has earned their stripes as a copywriting and content strategy powerhouse. But they want more. And that’s where you come in.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll own all of this agency’s marketing efforts, lead the way on planning and strategizing to get results, and join the team on their journey “to the moon”. (And yes, they have a neon sign that says "To the Moon").
- Planning, owning and managing marketing/campaign/content calendar and associated marketing activities
- Overseeing all marketing output, including the agency’s blog and all guest posting efforts
- Helping manage the sales pipeline (temporarily) and help prepare for pitches
- Overseeing website and working to increase traffic and conversions
- Manage, run and grow social media channels
- Email marketing management - sending content to existing subscribers and outreach to new prospects
- Setting up events to generate leads for the company including workshops, talks and training. Inviting guests and following up afterwards
- Develop/research new approaches to marketing
- Keeping up to date on the latest trends in B2B marketing including opportunities for training and development
- Identifying PR opportunities and events/awards to attend, network or sponsor for the entire company)
- Managing paid advertising channels and working with external agencies/freelancers on PPC
- Overseeing SEO through external freelancers or agencies
- Taking responsibility for marketing budget
- Producing marketing reports and keeping to KPIs
You will need agency experience for this role, with skills in content marketing, SEO, social media, planning events and managing budgets. You should be great at written communication and have an eye for design.
In return, you’ll get a great package, flexible working hours (they believe in a healthy work-life balance), ownership of all the company’s marketing efforts and to work with a supportive, tight-knit quickly-growing team of creative folk.
Salary for this role is up to £36,000 (negotiable based on experience) and you’ll work from home on Mondays and Fridays.
The agency is right next to Greenwich station. You’ll have excellent personal development prospects, as there’s the right resources in place to help new team members learn and grow.