This video production agency in East London is an ambitious and eclectic bunch of strategists, creatives and filmmakers. They create award winning, widely shared video content for brands and organisations from sectors including food and drink, education, not-for-profit, and lifestyle.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll help promote their services and grow the agency’s client base.
It’s a varied role, predominantly focused around inbound marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a campaign calendar and associated marketing activity
- Overseeing all marketing output, including the agency’s video series and podcast
- Creating content for marketing including e-books, videos, webinars, tutorials, blogs + infographics
- Managing a team of freelancers to generate marketing content (editors, graphic designers, writers)
- Growing social media channels and increasing traffic to the website
- Email marketing - content for existing subscribers and outreach to new prospects
- Setting up events to generate leads for the company including workshops, talks and training. Inviting guests and following up afterwards
- Devising new/innovative approaches to marketing to test and learn
- Keeping up to date on the latest trends in B2B marketing including opportunities for training and development
- Identifying PR opportunities and events to attend, network or sponsor
- Managing paid advertising channels and working with external agencies / freelancers on PPC
- Overseeing SEO through external freelancers or agencies
- Taking responsibility for marketing budget
You should have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably with experience working for a similar agency.
You should be creative, driven and full of beans. You’ll be supported to develop your skills and grow as an individual, but you should also be self-starting as there’s no micro-management here!
Salary for this role is up to £30,000.
Want some more information about this role before applying? Simply hit the button with your CV and we’ll send you an email before submitting you. Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to scratch; our recruiter Meg is more than happy to just have a chat!