If you want to join a forward-thinking company where content marketing is the driver of new business, look no further! This agency is looking for someone who shares their passion for doing things bigger and better every single day.
Based in central London, this video production agency is an ambitious and eclectic bunch of strategists, creatives and filmmakers. They create award winning, widely shared video content for brands and organisations from sectors including food and drink, education, not-for-profit, and lifestyle.
The agency is looking for a Marketing Manager to help promote their services and grow the client base. Your role will include a number of marketing activities focused around content creation; all with the express purpose of generating more leads and sales for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a campaign calendar and associated marketing activity.
- Overseeing all marketing output including our video series and podcast.
- Creating content for marketing including e-books, videos, webinars, tutorials, blogs + infographics.
- Managing a team of freelancers to generate marketing content (editors, graphic designers, writers)
- Growing social media channels and increasing traffic to the website.
- Email marketing - content for existing subscribers and outreach to new prospects.
- Setting up events to generate leads for the company including workshops, talks and training. Inviting guests, managing follow up.
- Devising new/innovative approaches to marketing to test and learn.
- Keeping up to date on the latest trends in B2B marketing including opportunities for training and development.
- Identifying events to attend, network or sponsor.
- Identifying PR opportunities for the business.
- Managing paid advertising channels and working with external agencies / freelancers on PPC.
- Overseeing SEO through external freelancers or agencies.
- Developing and evolving our Inbound Marketing Strategy.
- Responsibility for marketing budget.
- Manage website and all other marketing collateral.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably with experience working for similar agencies.
You should be creative, driven and full of beans. You’ll be supported to develop your skills and grow as an individual, but you should also be self-starting and not someone that needs to be micromanaged.
Salary for this role is up to £30,000.
If you like the sound of this role but want some more information before applying, feel free to drop Meg a message: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we'll get straight back to you.