A well-established travel company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team of 30 in Tunbridge Wells.
You’d be creating a rolling 12-month marketing plan for the Corporate Travel Department which covers the following brands: Business Travel, Groups, Events & Incentives and Trade Missions. You’d be working closely with the Leisure marketing manager, the designers, web and digital teams to develop a creative and innovative marketing plan.
Working here, you’ll benefit from excellent career progression opportunities and personal development. The team have worked hard to create a supportive environment where everyone feels listened to and valued.
Wellbeing is a big focus here, too. Along with dedicated wellbeing days throughout the year, there’s free fruit and healthy snacks and relaxed, informal social events. And, you’ll have use of the onsite gym with personal training sessions every Friday to let off some steam.
If you’re thinking working for a travel company means discounted holidays, you’re right! You’ll get discount on worldwide holidays, plus staff rewards and other discount schemes.
Within the role, you’d be…
- Generating ideas and creating unique copy for written press releases, news articles, newsletters and blogs / white papers for both offline and online channels to maximise the brands
- Working with the web & digital team internally to co-manage digital marketing activities including email marketing campaigns, pay per click and SEO
- Working with the sales team and designers to create highly professional sales proposals and the supporting collateral
- Negotiating and overseeing commercial relationships with PR & Advertising agencies as well as other third-party suppliers/services
- Undertaking market research as well adopting other approaches to stayed informed of our target market and competitor activity
- Running product launches or brand events
- Bringing fresh ideas to evolve and move forward across all of the Corporate brands.
You’ll need experience in delivering marketing plans (both online and offline) and PR strategy for this role. It’ll help if you’ve had experience working with designers as you’ll be responsible for briefing the team and reviewing creative work. You should also have good budget management and negotiation skills.
Salary for this role is up to £45,000 based on experience.
If you’d like the full job spec, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll send it across to you. We reply to everyone.