Working in marketing, nightmare approval processes always get in the way. It slows everything down, including your motivation!
If you’re a Marketing Manager looking to shake up your routine, you’ll like the sound of this opportunity in Rochester. It’s a chance to really drive this company’s marketing strategy and you’ll be responsible for pushing things forward, wowing the team with fantastic new ideas.
You’d be joining 350 employees in total and be part of a marketing team of around five people. The Marketing and Sales teams work closely together, meeting weekly for activities like badminton and bowling. They’re a friendly and sociable group of people, who are looking forward to growing their team with an additional Marketing Manager.
The company offers 23 days holiday + bank holidays, generous salary and you’ll also benefit from a bonus when you meet your objectives.
Within the role, you’d be…
- Taking ownership of the marketing calendar for the contracts side of the business
- Assessing how to develop the brand in line with sales and marketing objectives
- Leading brainstorming sessions and strategy development
- Developing marketing assets and collateral
- Carrying out strategic research and insights projects
- Planning regular email campaigns to target different customer segments
- Overseeing the marketing budget to maximise ROI
- Liaising with external agencies who support the company with marketing activities
For this role, you’ll need a good understanding of both online and offline marketing techniques, including google analytics. You should be great at reporting and communicating results, with excellent planning and management skills. Ideally, you’ll come from a B2B background.
Salary for this role is £36,000 plus £3,000 KPI bonus.
For more information about this company and for the full job spec, send over your CV and we’ll be in touch with all the details.