If you want to move away from the mundane and really make an impact, look no further.
This design agency in Folkestone is looking for a Lead Web Developer to work on their exciting new cloud software project.
Working here, you'll be joining a close-knit team of around 10. You'd be the department lead, reporting to the Digital Director. The office is based right near the harbour, so you can enjoy beach walks and fish and chips on your lunch break!
Within the role, you will be…
- Ensuring development milestones are being met by the development team
- Helping the development team write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Mentoring web developers to increase their skillset and confidence
- Maintaining backups of all web development projects
- Utilising project management systems to record completed tasks and to add new tasks to projects when new functionality needs to be added
- Taking ownership of project spaces where you are the lead developer and ensuring that all tasks are completed.
- Good programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and SASS
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Knowledge of web application build including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Good knowledge of the Laravel Framework and Vue JS
- An understanding and awareness of Dev Ops and experience of AWS
If you'd like to have a chat about this role, contact Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org) or simply hit the apply button. We'll reply to everyone.