Are you ready for your first role as a Web Developer? Read on!
This agency prides themselves on creating beautifully designed and lovingly crafted custom WordPress websites for a wide range of clients. Their clients are small-to-medium sized businesses throughout London and the south east, as well as well-known brands such as Virgin Care, NHS and Hospice UK.
They have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Front End and WordPress Developer to join the growing team in a very unique opportunity.
The role would ideally suit a graduate or someone early in their career with some commercial experience. You’ll be part of a creative and dynamic team and you’ll be keen to progress your skills and learn from the best in the industry. You’ll be tasked with supporting the wider design and development team in delivering the exciting website projects that they create.
- To work across a wide range of projects, primarily helping to support the workload of more senior members of the team, but eventually moving towards handling full website builds on your own as your skills progress
- To work closely with the project manager and clients to understand project requirements
- To ensure our website projects follow industry standards, best coding practices and accessibility standards
- To ensure all client deadlines are met
- To learn, develop and grow as a front end and WordPress developer by constantly learning new tools, techniques and technologies
- To keep abreast of latest industry developments, trends and techniques, and be able to implement them where appropriate
You should have a keen eye for detail and a desire to improve your skills as a front end and WordPress developer, so experience in both of these fields is a must. Good communication skills are essential, and you won’t be afraid to ask questions and develop better ways of doing things. You’ll have a creative, can-do attitude along with an eye for design and an appreciation of good user experience practices.
This is the perfect role for anyone looking to progress their career at a well respected Kent agency. Salary is up to £22,000 based on experience.
For more information, contact Meg - email@example.com or simply hit the apply button with your CV.