Fancy building websites for some of the most prestigious brands in the world?
This integrated marketing agency produces outstanding and challenging work for household name clients. As such they are now looking for a like-minded, creative developer seeking their first role in an agency environment.
You should have a love of all things digital and be willing to work hard to learn your craft. You should have bundles of enthusiasm with a can-do attitude. You will be working in a great team of developers and designers where everyone’s input is valued, and you always will have the opportunity to grow and learn.
You should have an understanding of the following:
- Version control using Git
- The design and prototyping process using tools like Adobe XD and InVision
- Issue tracking and reporting using JIRA
- Impeccable attention to detail
You should be:
- Eager to work with modern Front End build tools (NPM Scripts, Webpack)
- Confident with strong communication skills and willing to work as part of a team
- Excited to experiment with new technologies and techniques
In return you’ll get:
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- In-house gym
- Free breakfast and lunch
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early finishes on Fridays
Salary for this role is between £20,000 - £28,000 based on experience.
If you’d like to find out a bit more about the company and the role, simply hit the apply button with your CV. Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date – we can send you details of the role and take it from there! We reply to everyone.