This company has spent 30 years adding value to their customers lives. It’s an exciting time to join as they have recently expanded in to the criminal justice sector.
Working alongside the senior leadership team, you’ll be involved in developing, delivering and evaluating the internal communications strategy for probation services. You will also provide communications and support to colleagues on volunteer engagement; this can mean anything from organising seminars and events, to heading on the road for face to face meetings.
Some of your responsibilities...
- Develop and deliver internal communications plans
- Develop and deliver communications plans to acquire and retain volunteers
- Advise on internal communications, change management, employee and volunteer engagement practices
- Creation, production and maintenance of digital and offline content and internal channels
- Organise employee seminars/conferences/other events
- Continuously improve internal communications channels and platforms, working within resources available
Championing the brand in your work is important for this company, as they encourage employees to take pride by consistently applying the brands identity. In return the company will take pride in you by offering a number of great benefits including the cycle to work scheme, eye care scheme and access to a number of local and national discounts.
So – if you’re guilty of being resourceful and self-motivated, with excellent writing skills and the previous experience of managing internal and digital communications to back that up, this industry leader with a high reputation want to hear from you.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this company or want to apply for the role, hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll be straight in touch.