Are you an expert in digital marketing who can inspire a team of like-minded digital professionals?
If you’ve got flawless client services, management and business development skills too, read on.
This is a huge role at a well-known Kent agency.
It’s is a senior position and you should ideally have at least 10 years’ experience, coupled with expert knowledge in Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Paid Search and preferably Social as well. You will be leading the team and be expected to get stuck in with expanding the agency’s client base and billings.
You will report into the Managing Director and work collaboratively with the existing Client Services, Digital and Creative teams to ensure a fully integrated approach for their clients.
- You should have strong pitching experience and be a strategic lead across proposals and presentations
- Have the ability to scope, price and sell in digital marketing services to clients
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, using Excel, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Ads and PowerPoint
- Proficient using popular research tools such as SEM Rush/Moz, Open Site Explorer and Google Keyword Planner etc
- You will have direct experience of researching, planning, developing and executing discovery projects as part of understanding a client’s market and online position
- Proven agency experience in a digital marketing role
- Taking a very hands-on approach in supporting the team
- Managing retainer fees and overseas client budgets
- Overseeing the effectiveness of client campaigns, reporting on performance
- Leading client meets and discussing ideas, insights, results and recommendations
- Driving the growth and direction of the team
- Being a key representative for the agency
Their aim as an employer is to be as welcoming and rewarding as possible. They're collaborative agency with a culture focused on creating a happy and productive environment. You’ll work hard, laugh a lot, and enjoy meals out, celebratory drinks and legendary annual Christmas trips!
You’ll also benefit from quarterly bonuses, free breakfast and lunch, 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and even an on-site gym.
If you’d like to learn more about the agency and the role, send over your CV and we’ll be in touch straight away. Or, contact Mark - email@example.com