Want to lead and grow a team of digital experts?
Got flawless client services skills?
Ready to be the face of a digital marketing agency?
This is a huge role at a well-known Kent agency. They're an award-winning, integrated marketing agency offering digital marketing, web design & creative for iconic international brands across the UK.
Their aim as an employer is to be as welcoming and rewarding as possible. They're collaborative agency with a culture focused on creating a happy and productive environment. You’ll work hard, laugh a lot, and enjoy meals out, celebratory drinks and legendary annual Christmas trips!
This is a senior position and you should have at least 10 years’ experience, coupled with expert knowledge in Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Paid Search and preferably Social as well. You will be leading the team and be expected to get stuck in with expanding the agency’s client base and billings.
You will report into the Managing Director and work collaboratively with the existing Client Services, Digital and Creative teams to ensure a fully integrated approach for their clients.
- Taking a very hands-on approach in supporting the team
- Managing retainer fees and overseas client budgets
- Overseeing the effectiveness of client campaigns, reporting on performance
- Leading client meets and discussing ideas, insights, results and recommendations
- Driving the growth and direction of the team
- Being a key representative for the agency
- You should have strong pitching experience and be a strategic lead across proposals and presentations
- Have the ability to scope, price and sell in digital marketing services to clients
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, using Excel, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Ads and PowerPoint
- Proficient using popular research tools such as SEM Rush/Moz, Open Site Explorer and Google Keyword Planner etc
- You will have direct experience of researching, planning, developing and executing discovery projects as part of understanding a client’s market and online position
- Proven agency experience in a digital marketing role
Salary for this role is up to £60,000. You’ll benefit from quarterly bonuses, free breakfast and lunch, 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and even an on-site gym.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone ready to take on an exciting new challenge in digital marketing.
If you’d like to learn more about the agency and the role, send over your CV and we’ll be in touch straight away.
If you've got any questions, simply drop Liv a message - email@example.com.