Love working on email, social media and loyalty campaigns? Your focus would be on all three at this fantastic client-side role in Gillingham.
This well-known company in Gillingham has been running for 87 years and covers 31 countries. They’re now growing their digital team with a Digital Retention Executive.
This maternity cover position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager. You’ll be responsible for maximising digital customer retention, gaining long-term engagement and encouraging customer advocacy.
Initially this role will be a maternity cover contract for a six-month period, however there is a possibility of this being extended.
- Maximise sales and engagement from the company’s email channel
- Work with creative/content teams and suppliers to create suitable social media content according to a regular schedule. Measure and analyse results to improve engagement
- Liaise with suppliers, Sales Manager and Senior Marketing Manager to agree product deals and content for email and social channels
- Manage the company loyalty and email reactivation programmes.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create and manage automated customer email journeys
- Encourage customer advocacy (such as product testimonials) through suitable incentives
- Use Google Analytics to drive insight to improve customer retention and minimise churn
You should have at least two years’ experience in a digital marketing role, with a good level of written English. You will be familiar with using at least one major email platform (like Mailchimp or Salesforce), with a strong understanding of Google Analytics and all of the leading social media platforms. Experience of email and CRM platforms is essential.
A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get involved in a wide variety of tasks is needed to support the growing digital team. Part of your role will be to share your skills with the wider team and encourage digital adoption within the business.
Salary for this role is up to £25,000 and you’ll also be rewarded with a discretionary annual bonus of up to 10% of your salary. Along with a great salary, there’s a pension scheme, life assurance, employee assistance program, business travel and emergency cover, lifestyle discounts (e.g. gym membership) and free parking. Annual leave is a generous entitlement of 25 days.
If you would like to find out more details before applying, feel free to drop Liv a message (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or, just hit the apply button with your CV!
The interview process for this role will be two stages: a first interview with the Senior Marketing Manager which may include a literacy test, followed by a second interview which would include a presentation.