Agency life doesn't have to be overworked and underpaid. It should be about working on great projects, with great benefits and a healthy work life balance.
This agency in Brighton believes anything is possible. Founded in 2017 and led by Mark and Sam, they have already won Start-Up Accelerator of the Year. Their aim is to create better brand and consumer connections to make advertising more enjoyable, engaging, and effective.
As they’re a young business, you’ll be joining at a time where you’ll really have the opportunity to shape who they are. You’ll get a fantastic holiday allowance, flexible working hours and a self-improvement budget for life. This is on top of a competitive salary and a laid-back environment where you’ll be supported to be the best person you can be.
As a Digital Media Partner, you will develop digital media strategies for clients and manage their campaigns across paid search, shopping, paid social, programmatic and display, digital video and audio channels.
Some more of what you’ll be getting up to…
- Perform competitive analysis and identify opportunities to increase share
- Use various 3rd party (such as SEMrush, Google Ad Planner and Similarweb) tools and platforms to support these activities
- Analyse data to determine the effectiveness of digital media activity on channel and wider campaign performance
- Monitor performance and track digital media KPIs against benchmarks and targets
- Follow digital media trends and news and stay up-to-date with new developments and practices
- Communicating with clients to provide updates on the status of their campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary.
You’ll need roughly 3-4 years in a paid media role and ideally be Google Certified. The salary for this role is up to £40,000 based on experience.
If you’d like the full job description or some more information about the company, simply contact Liv – email@example.com. Or, just hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get back to you.