This marketing agency in East London provides ethical marketing strategies for the sports, recreation and entertainment industries. Their mission is to be the world’s leading golf club marketing agency for progressive golf clubs looking to grow the game for the next generation of golfers.
The team here is always learning and experimenting with new things to stay at the top of their game. You’ll fit right in if you’re the type of person who loves learning, experimenting and bringing new ideas to the table.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will be…
- Devise successful digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Report on ROI using Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Facebook Analytics to prove the value brought to clients
- Highlight what’s working and what’s not, continually making sure campaigns are tracking correctly, and looking for ways to improve
- Implement an effective Google Ads and Facebook remarketing/retargeting strategy that can be rolled out across all clients’ campaigns with trackable results
- Set up and run successful PPC/Paid Social campaigns
- Continuously enhance, optimise, improve and implement best practice in advertising accounts and create a systemised procedure to report back to the team and clients on the improvements made
- Implement and document new relevant digital marketing strategies and techniques including landing page conversion rate optimisation, bots, pop-ups, and other tools to increase onsite conversion rates
- Follow and study the industry-leading Facebook/Google etc marketers and implement new strategies and campaigns and report back to the team with a view to scaling across all other clients
- Work with the agency’s Founder to grow the team including identifying, recruiting and managing new staff
- Systemise new and improve on existing project management and digital marketing processes using software including Process Street, PipeDrive, Toggl and other relevant software
- Create educational guides, tutorials, processes and support for efficient and successful future staff recruitment.
This position is a chance to be on a rocket ship over the next year as the agency rapidly grows the business. They have found a path to scale up and this is your chance to become one of the most senior key players within the agency.
The leadership team makes their plans and goals clear. They’ll clearly point the way to your next development milestone and provide opportunities for you to proactively work towards. The rest is up to you!
- You are an innovative digital marketer with a proven track record creating ROI positive digital lead generation campaigns and a minimum of 3 years’ agency experience.
- You live, breathe, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great digital content and campaigns look like.
- You are curious, creative, strategic and have an opinion on where digital platforms and channels, from websites to apps, to video are heading.
- You are the digital talent of the future with the must have skills, attitude, capabilities and potential to help the agency grow and evolve.
The salary for this role is between £35,000 - £45,000 based on experience.
Want to find out more about this role? Simply apply with your CV and our recruiter Meg will be straight in touch with all the information.