If you’re interested in mindfulness, meditation and wellbeing, this client-side digital marketing role could be the perfect one for you.
Floatation therapy is the practice of lying back in a floatation tank, experiencing a blissful, healing state.
Based in London, this floatation company aims to increase their customers’ mental and physical wellbeing in as little as an hour. In fact, it’s scientifically proven: floating can leave you feeling happier and more relaxed, with fewer aches and pains and better sleep.
Founded in 1993, they have two beautiful floatation sites based in Angel and Vauxhall. To give the best possible floating experience, the two founders have always focused on the following areas:
- Continual improvement of customer experience
- Creating a team built on love and excellence, treating employees like a family
- Deepening the floating expertise – working with leading scientists/ academics to explore new benefits and applications
- Never cutting corners – from using world-leading float pods, to providing a relaxation space after your session.
You’ll be responsible for managing the marketing function, ensuring consistency across all marketing activities, campaign and channels. They’ve undergone a stylish rebrand and have built an established website; you’d be working to increase web traffic and boosting brand awareness.
You’ll take a digital, data-led approach to marketing, so you should be comfortable working with data and analytics to direct proposals and decisions. You’ll be responsible for a marketing team including a social media manager, video team, photographer, written comms specialist and a graphic designer.
- Reporting - producing regular reporting, data and analytics to assess the performance of activities and campaigns
- AB testing - continually testing combinations of topics (e.g. stress relief vs meditation), content (copy, visual), and channels (FB, IG, TW, YT, email) to iterate and optimise your approach
- Budgeting - managing and optimising budgets for the entire marketing function (people and paid ads)
- Project management - managing campaigns and stakeholders across creative (video, photo, written) and distribution (website, social, in store, media)
- Distribution - email campaigns, paid ads, partners, media, local marketing
- Content management - ownership of Content Management System
You’ll need proven digital marketing experience across paid advertising, social media, email campaigns etc. Ideally you should have agency experience, or have experience juggling multiple projects at one time. You should also be confident managing a team and happy to mentor junior colleagues.
Salary for this role is up to £40,000 based on experience. You’ll get unlimited free floatation therapy to experience deep relaxation and serenity whenever you need it! You’ll get a paid phone contract, discounted yoga and gym membership, four large social events per year, 28 days holiday and a pension scheme.
For more information about this role, you can drop Meg a message with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll be in touch with all the info.