Are you currently working in digital marketing?
Love getting deep into website changes and updates?
Enjoy working on e-commerce and retail projects?
This global organisation in Tunbridge Wells is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive. Ideally, you'll come from an online retail marketing/e-commerce background and have strong copywriting experience. If this sounds like you and you’d like the chance to work with a really innovative business then read on!
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will...
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the day to day running of the retail website
- Ensure prompt and accurate updates to the website
- Merchandise the website regularly in accordance with marketing calendar and product performance
- Be the first point of contact internally for site troubleshooting, with support from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Be the first point of contact for resolving customer service queries
- Create reports about product and marketing performance
- CMS experience (ideally Magento 2 but not essential)
- A background in retail marketing
- Copywriting experience for marketing materials
- Google analytics experience
- Good time management skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet multiple objectives
- Good attention to detail
- Good at building strong working relationships and collaborates well with others
- Thrives working as part of a team
- Salary up to £28,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- PMI cover (after qualifying period)
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Life cover
- Various national and local discounts
This role is based in the centre of Tunbridge Wells. So if you are currently doing the commute into London and looking for a new venture closer to home, but with all the benefits and opportunities of a large corporate, this might be just what you're looking for.
For more info about this role, contact Harry - email@example.com. Alternatively, just hit the apply button with your CV and we'll get straight back to you.