Looking to start your career in digital marketing?
This is an amazing opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of Kent's brightest agencies.
You might be a graduate who is fresh out of uni, or you may have a year or two’s experience under your belt. All that matters is you have excellent communication skills and you want to immerse yourself into the marketing world.
As an Account Executive, you’ll liaise directly with clients and communicate throughout the different internal departments, including design, web development, content and digital marketing. You’ll gain lots of experience and have genuine opportunities for career progression along the way.
You don’t need digital marketing experience for this role; but you do need an understanding of how marketing works and want to develop a career in digital.
You should be hard-working, conscientious, organised, with an eye for detail and never afraid to take on the challenges that are put in front of you. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, happy to work on multiple projects at one time and do what it takes to make sure deadlines are not missed.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Joining your team for face-to-face meeting with clients
- Writing proposals and preparing quotes
- Market research
- Organising events and meetings
- Managing and updating content on websites
- Time and cost management of projects
- Analysing marketing data
- Database management
- Supporting the Account Manager in producing client presentations
- Working closely with all departments, including design, development and digital
There’s currently around 25 people here and it is a growing business with plenty of opportunity for you to progress. You will be joining a fun, creative team of people and given a higher level of responsibility and autonomy than you might expect. It really is a sociable place and they do lots of fun things together.
- Salary is between £18,000 - £24,000 based on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Fully flexible working: choose when and where you work (core hours are between 10-3 and working on the accounts team means you will be required in the office at least 3 days a week)
- Clear path to progression and a lot of training and growth opportunities
For more information about this one, contact Harry - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we can get the ball rolling.