Looking for a client-side role but want the buzz of an agency environment? Working at this exciting start-up, you'll get just that. AND you'll be offered unlimited annual leave!
This company is reinventing home ownership by offering an alternative co-investment solution for buying a home. They’re bringing together consumers who struggling to get the mortgage they want, with investors looking for long-term investment in UK residential property.
Based in Central London, they’re a team of dedicated people working towards one vision: to create a smarter way for people to own their forever homes.
It’s the brainchild of an entrepreneur and investor with a 25 year-long track record of innovation and investment in residential property, infrastructure and unquoted equity investments. His passion is to create responsible investments in projects that help people to find secure homes.
Reporting directly to the founders, you will lead the development and execution of this company’s consumer marketing and communications strategy. This is an opportunity to really own the message, crafting and delivering the marketing strategy as you see fit.
- Create and implement brand and marketing communication strategies for the purposes of attracting consumers
- Manage the marketing budget
- Be the brand ambassador and developer
- Create and manage content calendar for paid, earned and owned channels
- Produce blogs, articles, case studies, press releases, email marketing and advertising campaigns / media
- Own the design of all marketing collateral
- Arrange for the team to present and network at key industry events
You should be proactive and passionate about helping people, motivated by autonomy and accountability. You should have good experience in consumer marketing and omni-channel growth strategies. You’ll need to be happy working in a start-up environment, ready to get stuck in and be part of a dynamic team.
You should be proficient in Google Analytics and social media, identifying the most appropriate channels and platforms to use, e.g. Hootsuite, Sendable, Buffer. It would also help if you love a well-built spreadsheet!
- Unlimited holiday
- A very competitive salary
- Participation in the employee share option scheme
- Amazing offices near Piccadilly Tube Station, London with incredible views
- Training budget to help you grow
- Regular team events
In terms of the interview process, it’ll start with a telephone/video call with the founders. After that, you’ll be invited to meet the team. These guys know they need to move quickly to get the good people, so they’re aiming to keep the process to no longer than 21 days.
For more information about this role, you can contact Mark for a chat: email@example.com.
Or, just hit the apply button with your CV. We reply to everyone.