If you’re a strong writer, this opportunity is not one to miss!
This award-winning company is looking for a Communications Executive to join their in-house marketing team based in Maidstone.
You’ll be writing a wide range of content such as articles, client stories and other good news pieces. You’d be delivering engaging internal communications, plus building relationships with external stakeholders and the press.
This is a varied, broad role and your day will be spent on the following…
- Handling media enquiries and pitching to the press
- Creating and maintaining media and features lists
- Writing and issuing press releases and reporting on coverage
- Writing award entries and helping with tender submissions
- Drafting, editing and proofing promotional material
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with managing social media platforms / email marketing (e.g. MailChimp)
- Experience with managing senior stakeholders and liaising with press
This is a fixed-term contract running until May 2020. For the full job specification, send across your CV and we’ll be in touch with al the details.