This web design agency started as a group of friends who simply love all things digital. They shared the same values and frustrations, so decided to head off together and do things their way.
Since then, they’ve grown to a team of 30 and are based in a spacious, modern studio in Tunbridge Wells. They’ve created award-winning work for clients from the RSPCA, Penguin Random House and RNLI Lifeboats, to M&S and The Open University, to name a few.
They’re now looking for a Client Partner to help create meaningful work and really make an impact.
As a Client Partner here, a typical week for you will look like this…
- Chatting with various people involved in the digital projects you’re working on
- Collaborating with your team to deliver awesome work for clients
- Keeping an eye on resources to make sure the teams are well utilised
- Carrying out research into clients’ competitors and industries
- Coming up with strategies and tactics for each client
- Writing engaging presentations and proposals
- Running client workshops
You should be able to share your experience working on web design and build projects, but it’s not essential to have agency experience for this role. You’ll just need fantastic communication skills, the ability to multitask, and an unquenchable thirst for knowledge!
Working here, you’ll get…
- 25 days + time off at Christmas
- Annual profit-share scheme
- Company pension and life insurance
- Opportunities for flexible-working
- A culture of honesty, innovation and learning
- Monthly recognition and rewards
- Team social activities
- Initiatives around health and fitness e.g. individual fitbits, PT sessions, yoga,
- Regular inspiration with conferences, TED talks and our own events
- Opportunities to have your voice heard on the future of the agency
Salary for this role is between £32,000 to £37,000 based on experience.
For some more information about this role and the company, simply send across your CV and we’ll get in touch. Or, contact Liv (firstname.lastname@example.org). We reply to everyone.