This agency is a global inbound marketing agency based in Canterbury. Everyone is treated equally and given both the opportunity and responsibility to grow and reach their potential. They’re a thriving, ambitious organisation that will take you on a real career journey.
They believe in continually making progress, both internally for the team and externally for clients. They operate flexible and remote working so the team can manage both their time and workload in a way that's beneficial for both the company and themselves.
The account manager role here is a crucial one – you’re at the heart of our business, building relationships, hitting deadlines and making sure we have happy customers and a successful business.
This is a fully integrated agency, meaning you'll work across departments managing the delivery of marketing plans that we come up with for our clients. This role combines client relationship management with project management. Taking ownership of your client accounts and their growth and success will be down to you.
It's an interesting and rewarding role that requires time and budget management, people skills, common sense, humour, patience and commitment.
- Making sure that projects are completed within budget, on time and achieve the agreed goals and objectives.
- Face-to-face meeting with clients.
- Helping to write proposals and preparing quotes and invoices.
- Helping to create content, including appearing on video.
- Looking for opportunities for clients to utilise more of our services.
- Assist the mapping of automated marketing journeys within HubSpot.
- Providing coaching and support to Account Executives on skills and communication.
- Understand our clients’ business and current industry trends.
- Preparing and presenting precise brief to different departments, providing them relevant background information to get things right the first time.
- Setting and understanding KPIs and monitoring results to best communicate these to clients.
- Presenting proposals, creative and digital marketing results to clients.
You're someone with at least three years' experience in either marketing or account management. You take ownership of your work and can prove your success in your previous roles.
The perfect candidate has excellent written and communication skills, get on with all types of people and can talk on video. You are used to managing projects and people to get the job done to the highest standard, whatever the obstacles. You are also confident in putting together client proposals and presentations.
Being hard-working, conscientious, organised, having an eye for detail and never afraid to take on a challenge is vital. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, used to working on multiple projects at one time and do what it takes to make sure deadlines aren't missed.
Ideally, you have a good understanding of Inbound Marketing and will have worked with a CRM and marketing automation software system, such as their partner HubSpot.
You'll be joining a fun, creative team of people and given a high level of responsibility and autonomy. It’s a sociable place and the team has lots of fun together.
Working here, you’ll be given flexible hours which looks like:
- A reduced 35-hour week.
- Core hours are 10 am – 3 pm.
- Flexible working outside of these hours.
- Remote working option at all times.
Salary range: £28000 - £32000
23 days holiday, plus Christmas closing, plus bank holidays.