Want to be part of the team at a powerhouse content marketing agency? Here, your boss happens to be a world-leading social media expert…no pressure!
You’d be working at a well-known marketing agency that provides content strategy, digital marketing and copywriting. You’d be joining a small, friendly team with some BIG clients – think Adidas, Creditsafe, Valentino and Geox. They’re experts in the field and have landed clients like these purely through their own clever content marketing.
It’s an exciting time to join as they’re just moved into new offices in the lovely town of Greenwich and brought on two new employees in the last two months - a big deal for a small agency! They’re launching copywriting courses this year and will soon be hosting their own industry events. They’re known as a ‘cool brand’ and are always attracting clients from the fashion and technology industries.
As an Account Manager, you will…
- Own the client relationship and lead the Pod
- Provide ideas and advice to the team to get the best possible results from projects (20% of time)
- Aid new business pitches and winning new clients (20% of time)
- Build relationships with clients (20% of time)
- Proactively explore opportunities to expand existing clients spend
- Carry out new work/quoting discussions with clients and briefing (20% of time)
- All project financials / managing and forecasting budgets (nothing too complicated though)
- Assist with invoicing
- Work with the COO to make the team more efficient
- Think in ‘money terms’ and own the commercial success of the client account
You’ll need an in-depth understanding of content and digital marketing, so that you can offer advice to clients and the team. You should be great at written communication when it comes to creating briefs for the creative team. You’ll also need some experience with running simple budgets and invoicing.
This agency recognises the importance of perks like flexible working and team trips, but they also understand that people want more from their careers. So, each week, everyone does one hour of personalised professional development as well as one training day a month to stay on top of industry trends.
You can work from home on Mondays and Fridays plus have flexible working hours if you need to. The agency is growing quickly, so the opportunity for progression into a senior role is there for the right people.