Ready to sink your teeth into a new account management role at one of Kent's best agencies? Look no further.
This integrated creative agency drives success for their clients through marketing strategy, digital innovation and fearless creative.
Based in Chatham, they’re a team of around 21 creative thinkers providing leading edge strategies and creating a massive impact for a mix of B2B and B2C clients.
As an Account Manager here, you can really make your mark with a varied portfolio of clients with room to grow. You’ll be...
- Handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Taking a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Having the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Multi-tasking while working to deadlines, yet still retaining a professional and friendly approach.
- Helping to coach and support Account Executives, leading by example at all times.
The agency’s integrated offering means you’ll need to have agency experience across the board; strategy, creative, digital, social and PR, as well as media planning and buying.
As an Account Manager, you’ll need a keen eye for detail and the ability to think strategically to really bring value to your clients.
You will be amongst some of the best and brightest in this agency and you’ll need to be passionate about creating and delivering a high standard of work for your clients and above all, enjoy the fast pace and vibrancy an agency life offers.
Salary for this role is between £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. Annual leave is 20 days + bank holidays which increases every year you’re with the company. You’ll have a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free parking, regular social events and flexible working hours.
This agency is a friendly, relaxed and wonderfully inclusive agency with a true commitment to well-being - you won’t feel like a cog in the wheel, but part of a much-loved, warm and welcoming team!
To find out more about this role and the agency, simply contact Liv – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, hit the apply button with your CV and we’ll get straight in touch.