‘Storytelling’ is a marketing buzzword we’re all sick to death of.
But, done right, it’s a powerful and lucrative tool for a brand…
This content marketing agency is a big name in the industry. They started as a small group of wordy freelancers and they’ve since developed an in-house team at swanky new offices in Greenwich. Their approach to content marketing is very strategic and carefully calculated, which is their main selling point.
Clients include a range of technology and fashion brands, including the likes of Adidas, Geox, Valentino, Les Benjamins, London College of Fashion and Debenhams (not as sexy, but hey!).
They’re now looking for a talented Account Manager to join their team of experts. You could be a Senior Account Executive looking to step up, or an existing Account Manager ready to take on a brand new challenge.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning client relationships and growing accounts
- Building close relationships with clients by communicating well and wowing them
- Own the commercial success of a client account, thinking in ‘money terms’
- Providing strategic insights, ideas and advice to the copywriters and Project Manager
- Briefing the writers and Project Manager on new work
- Proactively coming up with ideas and exploring new opportunities
In terms of requirements, you’ll need:
- Very good knowledge of content marketing and creative strategy
- Experience managing clients, growing client accounts and building strong relationships
- The ability to think strategically
- To be a real charmer!
In return for all your hard work, you’ll get:
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- Every Monday and Friday working from home
- Flexible working hours
- One hour per week of personalised professional development
- A full industry training day once a month
In terms of next steps, all you need to do is submit your CV to us. Our recruiter Harry will be in touch with everything you need to know.