This communications agency based in Tunbridge Wells has specialised in the lifestyle, travel and hospitality sector for 20 years.
The team takes a down to earth, intelligent and creative approach to PR. They have an impressive list of prestigious clients under their belt - Visit Britain, De Vere hotels, The Grove and ExCel London to name just a few.
As an Account Executive, you'll be…
- Supporting the team in creating and implementing world-class public relations campaigns for clients
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis and attending meetings as required
- Developing meaningful relationships with journalists, bloggers, social media commentators and broadcasters
- Writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Writing and editing articles, case studies, award entries, comment pieces and blogs
- Assisting with press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press visits
- Responding to enquiries and researching for features
- Attending networking events and industry conferences
- Support the agency with its social media presence
- Ideally, you’ll have gained work experience in an agency environment or in a similar marketing role
- You should be interested in travel, events and tourism
- You’ll be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a strong desire to achieve results
- You’ll have excellent writing skills and have a keen interest in current affairs
- Up to £25,000 salary
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Team lunches and quarterly drinks
- Fully supported training plans with professional qualifications undertaken alongside work actively encouraged
- Flexible working hours where possible
- Length of service benefits
If you'd like to find out more about this role, contact Liv for more information: email@example.com. Or, simply hit the apply button with your CV and we'll get straight in touch.