This digital agency is looking for Developers who are just starting out on their careers to join their team in Canterbury.
If you are a Software Engineering or Computer Science graduate, or a motivated self learner with at least two years commercial experience, then we'd love to hear from you.
They're strong believers in open source - our core platforms are Angular, React, Drupal, Laravel, Symfony, WordPress and Node. They deliver projects for clients and for in-house innovation labs.
Based in the office in Canterbury, you will work with the Senior Developers to:
- Develop innovative, high quality technical solutions that really do the job
- Build relationships with clients and helping them to achieve their goals
- Use your insight to help plan and drive project delivery
- Develop your technical specialism
- Contribute code and experience back to the open source community
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects
- Present and rationalise your work internally and to our clients.
- Maintain and champion high quality technical standards for all the agency’s output.
- A good Software Engineering or Computer Science degree OR at least two years demonstrable on-the-job experience of commercial web development
- A commitment to learning our core platforms to our high standards
- A dedication to coding excellence and continuous personal development
- A genuine passion for our culture and our approach.
- Great written and face to face communication skills
- An ability to work well in a cross-disciplinary project team
The starting salary for this role is £24,000 to £30,000. Along with generous salary, there's loads of other benefits to working here...
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Fair pay guarantee
- Wellness fund
- Equipment budget
- Recruitment bonus
- Company pension
- Unlimited training budget
- Charity work and volunteering
- Peer recognition scheme
To find out more about this role and the company, contact Mark - email@example.com.